PL OFFICIAL - Click Post Title to Read Entire Post

"Fresher Den You" (Single Coming Soon)

, Posted by PL at 7/14/2008

What's good yall? I've been doing ALOT of promoting and distributing for the mixtape, Without Warning Vol.3 (GET IT NOW!!!!). As I said, I've been getting some REAL good response and on-point feedback, especially towards this joint I recorded on my tape called "I'm Fresher Den You" (Produced by The Olympicks). It's a real commercial joint thats aimed for the clubs and it's got a real dope "summer feel" to it.

Anyway, I met with The Olympicks and we went in the lab to reconstruct the beat a lil bit. Next I re-recorded the song and it turned out crazy! All thats left is the mixing and mastering process, a marketing plan and "I'm Fresher Den You" is poppin off....

Here's some footage from the session...Look for the joint soon! ONE!

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    shit is mad epic there a legendterry.. lol...

  1. Holaday says:

    That nigga Fab needed the biggest haircut in Amercia, but yea i agree him man shyt Epic

  1. Holaday says:

    O yea i almost 4got new blog post come comment www.holadayvision.blogspot.com

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment