PL OFFICIAL - Click Post Title to Read Entire Post

FIRST POST! Without Warning Vol. 3 is OUT NOW!

, Posted by PL at 7/08/2008


Whats good yall. I finally did this shit and created a blog to keep everybody updated with whats going on with me and my music. I was actually talkin to my dude Cliff Skighwalker from Burn Rubber Shoestore (BR What Up!!) and finally got fed up and created one. So now that I'm here, lets get straight into it, cool?

On July, 4th 2008 I released my 3rd major mixtape, WITHOUT WARNING VOL.3!!! Make sure yall visit my myspace (Http://www.myspace.com/plofficial) and peep the last two Without Warning mixtapes!!!! Real talk, I went in on this one and would like for everybody to peep this. I got some real big production from some of the producers that I work close with like Needlz (Produced for G-Unit, Faboulous, Rich Boy, and more), The Grammy Award Winning J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League (Produced for Jeezy, Rick Ross, and Mary J. Blige), Bei Maejor (Produced for Trey Songs and Plies) and the new productions super-team The Olympicks!

Seriously, I tried to set a standard in Michigan with this one and I think I might have done it. Let me know what you think! I was talking to my dude Rook from The J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League earlier (Shout outs to them!) and he kept saying "Send me the tape! I wanna hear what a P.L. mixtape sounds like"! So about 15 mins after I did, he hit me back and said, "Yo, this shit is fire man! Gotta put it in the ipod asap!" That was a bonus most def.

But yea, like I was saying...I went hard on this one and I'm getting some real good feedback from it. This is gonna be a big part of my promotion and grind in these next coming weeks so stay tuned.

Also, I've been thinking about the official single that I'm gonna put out and it's a joint on my mixtape called "I'm Fresher Den You" (Track #6). Im gonna keep yall updated with the progress of that because I will be recording it at a doper studio than where I recorded most of my mixtape. It's gonna be footage of it and everything. Should be a real good look.

Its like 6am and Ive been up since 11am yesterday so I'm bout to hang it up. But tomorrow Im back like I never left. PEEP THE WITHOUT WARNING VOL.3 MIXTAPE AND DOWNLOAD IF YOU HAVEN'T!!! Also, peep the promo video for it and let me know what yall think about that too!

Blogsite is up now, tell the haters I said WHAT UP!

-P.L.


CLICK HERE!!!--Without Warning Vol.3 Mixape Download--CLICK HERE!!!


Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Holaday says:

    What up P Yea man the mixtape is fire My personal fav is 100 and i know footage aint going down and i aint envolved that just can't shake. also check me out at my blog www.holadayvision.blogspot.com

  1. Anonymous says:

    Good work man. im feelin the new site. Hit me up if you need me to do any promotion for you man. ikemidterm@gmail.com. I would love to help you out. Keep up the good work!

    -Ike Midterm

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment