PL OFFICIAL - Click Post Title to Read Entire Post

Become Legendary

, Posted by PL at 7/10/2008

Ever since I could remember, I've always been infatuated with legends. Not just because of their success or because of their following. But because of their mentality. It's like they won't quit until what THEY want to happen happens. And when it does, its like you already knew it was going down, just not when.

I think everyone can be successful at what they do. That's not the hard part. Its only a matter of pushing yourself to do so. But being legendary is a whole other field. You gotta set a new standard and be consistent at that. That's why every day, a part of me is inspired through legends and not just successful people. Shit, success is the norm nowadays....right? BECOME LEGENDARY....

Tomorrow I'm re-recording my new single, "I'm Fresher Den You" produced by the Olympicks. Definitely a dope song that I think everybody can relate too. I will fasho have some good footage posted of the "legendary" studio session. Lol.... I'm out.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment