PL OFFICIAL - Click Post Title to Read Entire Post

Fli Pelican Photoshoot

, Posted by PL at 2/11/2009


Fli Pelican is a clothing line/culture that is quickly becoming a force around the country with a hell of a following. Shout out to my dude Nino over at Fli Pelican for allowing me to be a part of this movement. I just did a promo photoshoot for the brand. Definitely was a good look. PICS WILL BE UPLOADED SOON!!!! I REALLY am feeling where this clothing line is going. It's unique, makes a statement and excuse me if I sound cliche'...but it's definitely FLI. Real talk, Fli Pelican is MORE than something to look for this year and beyond.

I will be attending their Big Burn Rubber collaboration event this Friday, Feb 14th at Burn Rubber Sneaker Boutique (202 W. 4th Street) in Royal Oak, Michigan.

For any additional information that I left out please feel free to contact Fli Pelican at Flipelicanclothes@gmail.com

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment