PL OFFICIAL - Click Post Title to Read Entire Post

Air Jordan Fusion 6 X Valentine's Day Release

, Posted by PL at 2/07/2009



I LOVE Jordans more than the average nigga. When I was younger, my mom used to make it a priority to keep a nigga laced in em. Of course, that transferred into me being somewhat of a sneakerhead. But lately, I haven't been too inspired by the releases and been kinda too caught up in music to even notice. BUT THESE....these DEFINITELY are fire. I'm feelin' the almost EVERY colorway that Jordan is coming with for these, so I will be posting them as they drop. YOU COPPIN?

Speaking of EXCLUSIVE KICKS....Peep this joint off of my mixtape, "Without Warning Vol.3" that's all about being exlusive. It's called "These Aint Comin Out" produced by The Olympicks
DOWNLOAD/LISTEN HERE!

Release Date: 2/14/09
Model: Air Jordan Fusion 6
Color: White/Infrared-Black
Product Code: 351029-161
Price: $160

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment