PL OFFICIAL - Click Post Title to Read Entire Post

NEW SINGLE "FRESHER DEN YOU"!!!

, Posted by PL at 8/09/2008


I'm real excited about what this record could do. When I first recorded it, it was for my mixtape (Without Warning 3). And as soon as the tape released...it was almost like an overwhelming demand for "Fresher Den You" to be more than just a mixtape song. So, without hesitation I got with The Olympicks (DOPE ass production team) and we decided to re-record the joint. They revamped the beat into a 808 heavy MONSTER and I went in on the vocals. 


I'm getting some VERY good feedback from all over and I think this joint is definitely gonna make noise with the right support. Shout out to all of the supporters of "Fresher Den You" so far- DJ Folk, The J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, DJ PapaSmurf, Needlz, DJ Mo Beatz, The Olympicks, All of the blogs and websites, radio stations and SOON TO BE YOU!!!!! Lol, no for real...LISTEN TO MY SINGLE!!!!

P.L.- FRESHER DEN YOU



Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Congrats P. You movin up out here...i see u

    -Derrik

  1. Anonymous says:

    hi everyone
    i've heard some days ago the P.L. "Fresher den you", damn fire...!! i have two radios shows here in france, in lyon, the second biggest town after Paris. it'd be great if i could have some drop. i make these radios shows, but also lots of parties and mixtapes...+ some beat making for lots of rappers here.
    something like "hey yo whatup this is ya boy P.L. and i'm chillin with my man dj mirage, the illest mixtape maker in france, "Dem South Bangerz volume 1", pop my record..."
    "Dem South Bangerz 1", "Dirty Rockstarr 2", "Dirty RNB 7", "Pimp My Ipod", "Showtime" is the names of my upcoming mixtapes.

    let me know what it be possible to do

    thx and big up
    have a good day

    djmirage, from france
    djmirage@hotmail.fr
    www.myspace.com/deejaymirage

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment