PL OFFICIAL - Click Post Title to Read Entire Post

I Do This- Vol.1 (The International Mixtape!)

, Posted by PL at 8/19/2008


So, I told yall a couple of days ago that me and my dude, DJ Mo Beatz are going overseas on tour (Doha, Qatar). Well, we decided to put together an international mixtape called "I Do This Vol.1" and its gonna be EXCLUSIVELY for the peeps in Doha, Qatar when we get over there! It's coming out real dope and I'm feeling like the people over there will appreciate the music fasho. Ive leaked a couple of the records from the tape over the past few weeks and got real good responses to the freestyles. Make sure you look out for this one, because its most definitely gone be a BANGER!!!! Shout out to DJ Mo Beatz!!!!!

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    my email is still busted. i haven't gotten my boarding pass yet...

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment