PL OFFICIAL - Click Post Title to Read Entire Post

Hard Work- The Street Album!

, Posted by PL at 1/29/2009


I am now working on a more serious project that I am VERY EXCITED about. The project is a street album called “Hard Work”. My single “Fresher Den You” will be the official single to the project. The album “Hard Work” will be available for purchase on a lot of internet store sites including itunes and amazon.com. Most of the production will come from The Olympicks, who also produced “Fresher Den You” and production from Platinum producer, Needlz. (Coming this Spring).

There will be exclusive tracks leaked soon but you can ONLY find them at plofficial.com (coming soon) and footage of me working on the project will be uploaded a lot very soon.

PLEASE support my joint FRESHER DEN YOU by purchasing the single on iTunes for ONLY .99 CENTS! One!

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment